Friday, February 17, 2012

2012 Chinese New Year

Well, Happy Dragon Year ;)
Balik kampung celebrate with my lovely family~
My Rock's Family :P
went to Karak eat 佛跳墙
When no Angpau take, just snap some photo around my garden~
Chili

Flower~
This is a game that famous in China
& my cousins like to play it :/
but it's really awesome ;D
Mr.C & his Wife
Congratz ;)
 [u know what i mean? xD]

My lovely classmates :)
go someone house to take angpau visit their family
well this is our tradition ;P
& this Bro group~
Happy CNY ;)
元宵节
this malatlou group just celebrate with swim -.-
SPARTA!!
FRONT FLIPE
HI YEHH ;)
take photo with YY papa
just randomly edited :/
erm..
this photo take when 立春
just using smartphone to help me make those colour light :P
Then this is what that i have done in my 2012 CNY
Welcome a New Year ;)

No comments:

Followers