Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tell me Why??

That's the really "wonderfull" Wednesday...

31/3
the day that receive the result of our test paper ToT
just 2 words can imaging them
ALL FAILED!!

Oh my..
tell me why??
I'm serious to study b4 the test..
jus no update my blog..
go fbook jus a while..
but why??
why i'm still failed in my test?
i suppose need to take all Pass and get the best result of mine..

As the "Story", the schol will giv the result for student's parent's!!

Somebody,
can Tell me why??

2 comments:

minniechang said...

my results sucks too TT.
aiks.
boh bian lah. maybe we still not hardworking enough GUAA sobs.
no lah,
maybe, study in a wrong way... GUA.


SOBS TOO.


nvm we kayao bersama sama :D

Arc|^Libra^| said...

GG.. Me as YY also can't tell u Y le ARGh ><
they said 4/17 get the result out le ==
DAMN IMBA

Well... can't chg the fact le >< Face like a man =D
That's the story of ur life =x ( only a chapter of your life xD )

Followers